Boys and girls ages 5 to 16 are eligible to join the Eagles and compete in one of five divisions: Sub Gremlin, Gremlin, Bantam, Midget, Youth, or Intermediate. An athlete's age division is determined by his or her age as of December 31st of the year of the track and field season (for example, December 31, 2016 for the 2016 season).
||Years of Birth
||5 to 6
||7 to 8
||9 to 10
||11 to 12
||13 to 14
||15 to 16
How to Join:
Athletes who competed in our Spring 2019 Track & Field Season need not provide a Proof of Birth for the Fall 2019 Cross Country Season. Please register online through the Login link at the top right of the screen. Payment can be made online via credit/debit card. New athletes need to provide a Proof of Birth per the documents listed below.
The following documents are required to ensure your athlete has a position on the team:
- Completed Track & Field Player Contract
- Executed Code of Conduct/Medical Waiver Form
- A Photocopy of one of the following for Proof of Birth:
- Birth Certificate (Not the one from the hospital)
- Military Birth Certificate
- Foreign Birth Document or Green Card
- School Record with documented date of birth
- Court Decree
- Valid California Identification Card
2019 Registration Fee:
The registration fee includes all meet ribbons, year-end trophy, yearbook, picnic, refundable $25.00 per family volunteer deposit, and 10 raffle tickets per athlete valued $50.00. If your athlete requires a new uniform, you will be charged separately after registration and the uniform will be provided when the balance is paid.
|Sibling Athletes in Family
||Registration with No Uniform
||Registration with Uniform
|Second, Third, etc.
- $25.00 per family fee which is refundable upon a parent or guardian putting in a minimum of four (4) hours of volunteer help during the 2017 Season.
- $50.00 for a fundraising raffle to be held at the Picnic. Each family will receive 10 raffle tickets to either keep to enter themselves in the raffle, or sell at face value and reimburse the $50.00 back to themselves.
If your runner is doing Bootcamp (Practice only), please use PROMO CODE "BTCP2019" during the registration process to receive the accurate pricing. If you have multiple runners doing Bootcamp, the balance on your account will be adjusted to reflect accurate pricing after checkout.
Note: During the first two (2) weeks of practice the West Valley Eagles will give a full refund. No refund will be given to any athlete who drops from team after this time.
If Paying by check, Please make all checks payable to "West Valley Eagles Track Club". A $25.00 fee will be assessed for all returned checks.
The Eagles are a 501-C3 non-profit organization that relies on volunteers to get things done. Included in each athlete's registration fee is a $25 per family volunteer deposit, which you can earn back by volunteering a total of four (4) hours during the 2016 season. Otherwise, your deposit is used to help pay operating expenses and for uniforms, supplies, and equipment. There are a lot of volunteer opportunities, which our Volunteer Director, Petra Geyer, will share with you and pitching in to help is part of the Eagles experience. Once you have contributed your volunteer time, you can fill out a Funds Directive, requesting a refund or that your funds be contributed to the "Jack Dawson Scholarship" for deserving high school seniors who have run with the Eagles. If you do not complete a Funds Directive, by no later than 7 days prior the team awards to picnic, your deposit will be deemed a donation to the scholarship fund. The Treasurer will provide refunds checks at the picnic.
The required paperwork (for new athletes) is available at practice, sign-ups, or you can download and fill out the forms below and submit them, along with the proof of birth and fees by:
- Register your athlete clicking the Login button at the top right-hand corner of this screen. You will be prompted to create an account, register your athlete, and provide payment information through the Sports Signup Play website registration process. Use the "West Valley Eagles SI Play Registration 2019" document to complete online registration.
- Email copy of proof of birth to firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 5030
West Hills, CA 91307
|Bring or Fill-Out at Sign-Ups:
Registration for each athlete is complete only after all required documents are signed and fees paid.