Boys and girls ages 5 to 16 are eligible to join the Eagles and compete in one of five divisions: Gremlin, Bantam, Midget, Youth, or Intermediate. An athlete's age division is determined by his or her age as of December 31st of the year of the track and field season (for example, December 31, 2021 for the 2021 season).
||Years of Birth
||5 to 6
||7 to 8
||9 to 10
||11 to 12
||13 to 14
||15 to 18
||Men / Women
How to Registers:
As of March 2021, Registration is only available ONLINE.
- Register your athlete by clicking the Login button at the top right-hand corner of this screen.
- If you do not have an account, you will be prompted to create one.
- Register your athlete and provide payment through the Sports SignUp Play website registration process.
- Use the West Valley Eagles 2021 Registration Steps document for a step-by-step guide to complete the registration process.
**All registration and payments must be completed online. NO EXCEPTIONS**
Please download and fill out the following COVID-19 Waiver form. Please bring this form to practice, completed and signed for all participating athletes. Your athletes will not be able to participate in the season without this completed form.
NOTE: returning athletes only - 2019 Yearbooks, Ribbons, Trophies, and Pictures will be available.
Check our calendar for the next sign-up and other upcoming dates.
The following documents are required to ensure your athlete has a position on the team:
- COVID-19 Track & Field Waiver (Click here to download)
- Completed Track & Field Player Contract
- Executed Code of Conduct/Medical Waiver Form
- Photocopy of Proof of Birth (new athletes only):
- Birth Certificate (Not the one from the hospital)
- Military Birth Certificate
- Foreign Birth Document or Green Card
- School Record with documented date of birth
- Court Decree
- Valid California Identification Card
2021 Registration Fee:
The 2021 Registration Fee is for the Conditioning Season only. Please note that should the Valley Youth Conference be cleared for competitive meets, there will be an additional Registration fee at a later date.
THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL 4% PROCESSING FEE FOR ALL ONLINE ORDERS
|Sibling Athletes in Family
|Third, Fourth, etc.
Note: During a regular Track & Field season, the first TWO (2) weeks of practice the West Valley Eagles will give a full refund, less $50.00, for any athlete who wishes to withdraw from the team. No refund will be given to any athlete who drops from team after this time.
Until we receive confirmation from the Valley Youth Conference that we can compete in actual track meets, there will be a few limitations at the start of our “Conditioning Period.”
- Uniforms are not available to purchase.
- West Valley Eagles merchandise is not available to purchase.
- Practice locations may vary from practice to practice.
- There is no Bootcamp (practice only).
BY COMPLETING THE ONLINE REGISTRATION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR NAME WILL BE USED AS YOUR ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE FOR THE FOLLOWING AREAS IN EACH DOCUMENT:
- Parent/Legal Guardian Consent on the Player Contract
- Medical Clearance and Permission to Participate on the Valley Youth Conference Code of Conduct form
- Non-use of Performance Enhancing Substances on the Valley Youth Conference Code of Conduct form
- Register your athlete by clicking the Login button at the top right-hand corner of this screen. You will be prompted to create an account, register your athlete, and provide payment information through the Sports SignUp Play website registration process. Use the West Valley Eagles 2021 Registration Steps document to complete online registration.
- Email copy of proof of birth to email@example.com (new registrants only).
- Download and fill out the COVID-19 Waiver for all your athletes and bring a hard copy to practice.